ABOUT BALAMARA RESOURCES LTD.
Learn about our strategy, developement and Managing Board
Balamara aims to deliver a long-term shareholder value by:
- Building an asset base with a focus on coal;
- Employing best practices to develop the properties and projects that are under our control.
More specifically, Balamara aims to establish itself as a mid-tier coal miner/producer by:
- Developing our current portfolio of assets, located in Poland
- Conducting applicable work on all projects to add value, including exploration, feasibility studies, commercial analysis and ultimately construction of plant and production where possible.
- Marketing the Company to the wider audience.
- Relist Balamara at a more mature stage around first production, with timing & location to be considered ahead.
Balamara Resources Ltd. Management Board
Mr. Lenartowicz has been with the company since the 2nd of May 2007 as an Executive Director, and recently appointed as Executive Chairman from the 1st of August 2011. He brings to the company extensive project development and mining experience, from previous positions within major Australian resources companies at a senior management level. As an executive chairman, he will focus primarily on bringing new projects into the company and assisting with the development of these projects moving forward.
Mr. Lenartowicz is a mining engineer with significant experience in developing and operating large-scale resource projects such as Western Mining’s flagship nickel operation at Mt Keith in Western Australia (1.7 million tonnes of nickel). Prior to his engagement with Western Mining, he held senior positions at North Limited and Dominion Mining. Most recently, Mr. Lenartowicz was the Managing Director of View Resources Limited
Mr. Hale was appointed as the Independent Non-Executive Director on the 12th of April 2011. Michael is a former public servant within the Cabinet Office for the state Government of Western Australia, with strong public and administration skills and experience.
His role at Balamara is primarily with governance, strategy and other corporate office affairs. He also plays a key role as an independent Director on the board.
Link Market Services
Central Park 152
St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000